This is an interactive webinar, and includes short periods of lecture case studies, breakout group analysis, plus planning to improve anti-harassment culture in participant’s teams. Featuring the “Encyclopedia of Employment Uh Oh’s”, a reference document with current employment law and stories that illustrate the high-risk behavior that frequently occurs in US organizations.
- Recognize different forms of harassment and state the laws that forbid it
- Examine the policy for the leader’s organization and explore their role in enforcing it
- Analyze case studies and determine the best course of action
- Investigate the risks of harassment to organizations and individuals
- Plan to lead a culture of Anti-Harassment in your team, department and organization