No more death by PowerPoint! A workshop designed to develop expert training skills for instructors. Learn the secrets of why training fails and prevent it with best in class techniques for effective training. Learn how to make a business impact with training. Learners leave class with a training plan to successfully conduct impactful and engaging training, facilitate classrooms and improve presentation skills. A highly interactive class designed to build skills that can be applied right away.
Location: A live course at your location
Audience: For Subject Matter Experts who will be training groups of 6 or more.
Duration: 12 hours (1.5 days)
- Identify Your Audience: Decide what training is needed using a four-step evaluation process.
- Compose SMART objectives reflecting the behavior needed to bring business results in the job.
- Plan to create an environment conducive to learning for Adult Learners.
- Identify critical do’s and don’ts in training sessions to improve focus and impact.
- Determine appropriate evaluation tools and prepare to report the impacts of training.
- Prepare a final training plan and present the elements to the class