Purpose: A workshop to develop expert training skills for on the job trainers. Generally students are chosen from the experts of the workforce. Participants learn how to breakdown a task and plan to teach others successfully how to perform it. For those who will teach technical subject matter to one or more employees, students will develop a training plan to execute when they return to the job. Ask how to turn this course into an internal certification to further motivate learners and build your Structured On-the-Job Training Program!
- Prepare to perform effective technical training by doing a job task analysis and organizing information from simple to complex.
- Compose SMART Objectives to reflect the successful behaviors needed to perform the task correctly.
- Demonstrate technical tasks effectively to the depth and skill level needed for excellent trainee judgment.
- Recognize and avoid barriers to learning that derail training sessions.
- Assess and report learning accomplishment with objectivity.
- Develop a final training plan to execute within a few weeks of class completion.
Location: A live course at your location
Audience: For Subject Matter Experts who will be performing technical training to individuals and small groups
Duration: 8 Hours